‘Mindful Counsels’ provide comprehensive counseling services. We at ‘Mindful Counsels’ believe that counseling care is a right and not a privilege. We are committed in bringing about a personality change within a person and also strengthen our community by providing affordable counseling and mental health care for people in need.
We at ‘Mindful Counsels’ are trained in a variety of therapeutic techniques used to address issues such as depression, anxiety, suicidal impulses, stress, trauma, low self-esteem, relationship issues and grief, issues related to children and adolescents.
We are specialised in Alcohol and Drug Counseling (Incl. women who are addicted) that help the individuals to identify behaviors and problems related to their addiction. Counseling is done on an individual basis and in group settings also. We are trained to assist in developing personalized recovery programs that help to establish healthy behaviors and provide coping strategies. We also work with family members who are affected by the addictions of their loved ones. Furthermore we help people modify their perceptions and behaviors, enhance communication and understanding.
We closely work with health specialists, such as General Physicians, Psychiatrists, Psychologists and Clinical Social Workers.
The literal meaning of “mindful” is being conscious or aware of something and inclined or willing to do it. It is about how one uses their power, their authority, their strengths and their control. Mindfulness is being aware of the body, mind and feelings in the present moment, in order to create a feeling of inner peace and calm.
* To help an emotionally disturbed individual to modify his/her behaviour so that he/she can make more satisfactory adjustments to his/her environment.
* To help the client understand his/her unconscious matters and conflicts.
* To help the client learn more adaptive ways of coping with problems.
* To help the client to identify his/her internal and external feelings and deal with them appropriately.
* To help the client to identify and tap internal and external resources and use them to the optimal level.
* To help the client to leverage his key competencies and potentials.
* To help the client become more self-directing and mindful.
* To motivate the client to become goal oriented and a fully empowered person.